Friday, October 1, 2010

Already?

I cannot believe how close it is to Christmas again already! I feel like not so long ago it was Christmas last year!

This year it will be baby Maximus' first Christmas! We haven't discussed what we will be doing, except that we are going to stay home this year instead of dragging the poor kids around again. It's just too hard (& hot) with all 4 kids. I'm sure the kids will love staying home & spending the day playing with their new presents (in the air con!) anyway.

I had been looking for some Christmas fabric to make some gorgeous Christmas nappies too but hadn't had much luck. Then I scored some luscious Christmas print minky in a last minute co-op.

So this weekend I went scouting for some more. Lincraft yesterday had a very small amount so decided to head to Spotlight today. They had 20% off EVERYTHING too - so that was a bonus.

I was in fabric heaven there & am so glad I took Matt with me to limit me!! There was SO much Christmas fabric, I should have just gone there first! & all the other luscious fabric - oh my, fabric overload!

So anyway, I cannot wait to get started making some gorgeous Christmas nappies & I'm quite excited about Christmas also!

Peace out
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment