Sunday, September 26, 2010

3 Months!

My little baby Maximus is 3 months old today!

Gosh how the time flies. It feels like just yesterday that we found out we were expecting another wee babe! I thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant & while I was eager to meet my new squishy, I also never wanted my pregnancy to end!

Maximus has brought me more joy, happiness & love than I could have expected. I never thought I would be able to spread my love so wide, but I have somehow managed it.

Maximus began smiling at just 10 days old. I can remember the moment so very clearly. I was picking JoJo up from Kindy & it was the first time I had been in there since Maxi was born so of course all the women there crowded around me. They were all admiring Maxi & talking to him when I heard one of the women say "Aww look at that!" & when I glanced down at Max he was staring at my face & there, on his face, was his first ever smile. I had a moment of doubt - maybe it was just wind/coincidence, but then I glanced at him again & he looked right into my eyes & smiled again & this time I knew it was real!

Ever since this first smile he *always* seems to have a smile on his face. He is a very happy, content baby!

He has rolled belly to back once, but I don't put him down long enough for him to do it again! I love wearing him in the mei tai, but he isn't a big fan unless we are walking or he is tired. I think he is eager to get down & play with the other kids!

I could go on & on about him, I really could, he is amazing!

But I shall refrain & leave you with this picture of my gorgeous little guy.

Happy 3 Months my sweet little dude!

Peace out
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment